Sunday, April 1, 2012

Do These Tickle Your Fancy?

These new creations are sure to 'tickle' your garden's fancy!   Not an original idea by any means; in fact, a few of my blogging buddies make some absolutely beautiful ones.  They are a lot of fun to make and certainly do a great job of making your garden a little 'fancier'! ha!


These were such a hit at my last two craft shows; all of them are sold!  




I want to thank everyone who came to the Grove City Band Booster craft show last weekend!!   We had a great weekend and went home with lots of empty boxes!   That is a good thing! 

I also want to remind everyone if you EVER have a problem with something you bought from me, remember I have the Triple RRR Policy;  I will either repair, replace or refund for any issues.   (not that there are any right now but I can't help but get a little nervous when selling so many things; again, thank you!!)

2 comments:

concretenprimroses said...

Those are adorable! I'm not surprised that they all sold.

I made one for myself last summer. I'd like to make more but 2nd hand teapots bring a premium around here!

Congrats on your successful sale.

Kathy

TinaTx said...

Why, yes they do! Those are just too cute!!!