Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Garden Gala Fun!

The Circle-of-Caring's Garden Gala was last weekend and quite a success!   Unfortunately we didn't get there early enough to get the booth completely set-up before the crowd started pouring in.   We were selling the garden fancies faster than we could get them set-up; it became quite comical.




This was my last show for the year until the Christmas shows EXCEPT we are having a big Barn Sale at our home June 22 and 23!   Any leftover shabby garden creations will be drastically marked down, so you must come for some fantastic bargains!   

We'll also have the usual garage-sale stuff as well as a few old vintage metal garden chairs, some wicker chairs, etc.   I have a slew of things I've been hoarding in my basement that will come out of hiding to find a new home, so save the date!

More details will follow on this blog next week and maybe I'll do a little preview posting of some items!  

4 comments:

Mary-Jo said...

You have such great success in your sales! I'm jealous! I have yet to find the right match of my items and a craft show- I do enjoy doing them, but enjoy selling things, too...they just don't go hand in hand!

KingHawk said...

Beauty is only skin-deep.
tubal reversal

nutricionista barcelona said...

You have such good results in your sales! I'm jealous! I have yet to discover the right go with of my products and a art show- I do appreciate doing them, but appreciate promoting factors, too...they just don't go side in hand!

Unknown said...

You have such good results in your sales! I'm jealous! I have yet to discover the right go with of my products and a art show- I do appreciate doing them, but appreciate promoting factors, too...they just don't go side in hand!