Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Little Fall Clean-Up

Today was such a beautiful day and not too hot; perfect for doing a little clean-up in some flower beds.   This particular bed needed some soil amendment so I worked-in a little manure and peat moss first.   Then I moved a few sedum plants to the back and planted a beautiful new lavender plant I bought last weekend as well as some coneflowers and coral bells I had in pots on the front porch.



I hung a 'cottage garden' sign I made earlier in the year next to my 'garden' plate sign I put up last year; it's holding up pretty good and looks so cute hanging there.

Here are a couple other plate signs I made last year but looks like my picket fence could use a little maintenance!

I hope you had an enjoyable, bloomin' Saturday!
Take Care!

Debbie

No comments: