Friday, May 11, 2012

Burlap Cozies Make the Big Time!

I am honored beyond belief to have my burlap cozies featured on Beyond The Picket Fence's weekly linky party!   Every Thursday, Becky selects several items that inspired and/or caught her attention the week before and my burlap cozies were front & center!



Now, Becky is what I call a big-time 'celebrity' blogger.   With over 2000 followers, I'm sure her site gets hit thousands of times a day!   In fact, Becky herself is a VERY talented craftsman (craftswoman? ha) and makes beautiful things from mainly scrap wood.   I'm constantly going to her site for inspiration and to see all her creativity.

Please check it out; here's the link: http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/.

In fact, this isn't the first time I've been featured.   A little over a year ago, she featured my garden memo board!   (You can see that project on my sidebar to the right.)

I am just flattered beyond words and can't wipe the smile from my face.   Thank you Becky so much for the feature and for even just vising my little blog!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this website is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll сhеck bаck lаter аnd ѕee if the problem still exіsts.
Feel free to surf my blog :: http://Carauctionstop.com/