Monday, September 6, 2010

The 'Garden Gala' Show

Last June, I was a vendor at the Circleville Garden Gala hosted by the Circle of Caring of Pickaway County, a wonderful group of volunteers who assist disabled folks with just about everything.   Here's a picture of my booth; that's my daughter in the background, enjoying a big slurpee; it was so stinkin' hot that day!!   My daughter is a huge help to me.

I had already sold quite a bit of stuff and even more later; it was a great sale.  I'll remind everyone next year in advance of the event so you can plan to attend.  Lots of beautiful gardens on tour and garden vendors!

Have a bloomin' day!   (I'm enjoying it because no work today!! yeah!)

1 comment:

concretenprimroses said...

Hi Debbie,
I just came over from garden junk forum. Would you mind sharing your price ranges? I've got so much stuff I'm thinking of selling some of it.
Kathy
ps Love your green and clear glass totem in the next post.