Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Italian Flower Frog??!!

Look what I uncovered at a thrift store yesterday.   There were these ugly fake flowers in all the holes but it looks to me like a flower frog in the shape of an artichoke!   The bottom has some type of code and it's stamped "Italy"!  



Click on any picture to enlarge it and let me know what you think.   Was another man's trash my treasure??!!  I sure hope so!   

I have so many different crafts in the works, all in different stages of completion.  Do you do that too?   I either ran out of needed supplies, or it's not turning out like I wanted, or I got even more excited about a different project that I just had to start that one before I finished the other.   And I swear I'm not buying anymore stuff until I use what I have!   (But wait; wasn't I just at the thrift store yesterday?) 

Until next time, have a bloomin' day!

Debbie

No comments: