Thursday, November 11, 2010

Craft Show Update

The craft show last Sat. was a success!   Sold lots of things and have been busy this week making replacements for another show this Sat. (see sidebar for the details).
I sold all these mini-stands but two and sold the pink plantstand and the one with the flowers on top.
Of course while we were there, we also had to shop, right??   The senior center was having a sale-fundraiser of craft supplies and I bought a shoebox of misc. items for only 50 cents!   It contained quite a few wooden spools.  I've already painted the ends black but I wonder what I'm going to do with them??  You'll have to stay tuned to find out.


Have a great day and thanks for visiting!
Debbie

2 comments:

vintagesue said...

awesome job!!!! good luck on the next. those lil magnets are so cute and those chalk tags are adorable too!!!! take care
sue

JoyceAnn said...

Hi ~ Found your blog while searching for garden junk , I've enjoyed reading all your past post and seeing your creations. I made my first garden totem last week , see many more in the future.

~ Many Blessings ~