Saturday, November 20, 2010

Vintage Jewelry Finds!

Check out this tin of old vintage jewelry I picked up at a local junk store.   Some pieces are missing stones or are just one-half of a pair of earrings but they'll be great for crafting and reusing.  They were selling each piece for 25 cents but I got the whole tin for $4.00.




My friend, VintageSue, is always finding the neatest vintage jewelry and uses them in her unique, altered creations; her stuff is so cool!   You really need to check her blog out; lots of fun thrifting stories and vintage finds; she truly loves everything vintage and incorporates it all into her life and home.

I had a reader ask if I was a vendor at the Bainbridge Festival a few weekends ago and no, unfortunately I wasn't, but I was there on Saturday as a shopper and visitor!   I love that area of Ohio and that festival is one of the biggest and funnest around.   I love all the yard-sales in and around the festival; so many great finds.   I did buy a few pieces of hypertufa that are pretty cool; a leaf-cast and a sunflower birdbath; I'll post those pics soon.

My DH and I are still working on our latest creations and I will be posting them sometime this week.   I'm also working on getting my giveaway stuff together, so stay tuned and thanks for visiting!

Hope you have a bloomin' weekend!
Debbie

1 comment:

vintagesue said...

you are sooooo lucky on those vintage jewel finds!!!!!!! ooooh the things you will make with those!!!! magnets!! lol. have fun!! you hit the mother load. isn't it amazing how $4 can feel like $400 when you find something awesome you love!!
have a great thanksgiving!!! and thanks for the great compliments!!!
sue