Saturday, March 26, 2011

Feels So Good

Don't you just love the feeling of opening a brand new bottle of Mod-Podge?!   So nice and clean!  Filled all the way to the top!  Not all gunky and messy around the edges!  It feels so good!  

My old bottle wasn't completely empty but I was tired of getting glue on my knuckles just to reach the bottom.   Don't worry; I'll pour the rest of that glue into my new bottle once the volume goes down a bit but I just love the feeling of opening a brand new one, don't you?  

And I'm going to do my best to keep it clean!   Not let glue run around the edges and get all gunky and clean it up when I'm done.  (Well, I can try at least! ha!   Let's see how long it lasts!)

It inspired me to work on a little sign tonight; we haven't moved into the new house yet; still have another week before possession, so we feel like we are in limbo now and I haven't really been in the crafting way for awhile but thought I'd work on a small project tonight.   I'll show it to you when it's done.

Have a good weekend!   We are expecting 1-2 inches of snow!!   Yuck!  

2 comments:

Jane said...

We had a few snowflakes fall yesterday...must be moving your way!!
Have fun creating!!
Jane

vintagesue said...

my modge podge jars always gunk up!! i actually leave the top off so the glue will evaporate a little and become thicker. i should just use a gel medium, but those are so expensive.
have fun crafting!!!!!!
sue